I was craving some veggies today so I made a veggie hash!! It was so simple, especially because I already had some of the vegetables chopped up in the fridge and just threw them in, and I look for any excuse to eat a fried egg now that I’m not pregnant anymore…. runny yolk gives me life! What I love about this dish is it can be good for ANY meal–breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner! I had it for lunch and might have it for dinner tonight, too :p. I also am living for Siete Foods new hot sauces (you can find it at Whole Foods and it will be available to order online soon)! They are made with clean ingredients and taste amazing! This dish was super easy and delicious. Take a look…
- baking sheet
- aluminum foil
- 1 large sweet potato cut into 1/4" pieces
- 2 red potatoes cut into 1/4" pieces
- 1 zucchini quartered
- 1 yellow squash quartered
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- cooking spray
- fried egg
- lime juice
- hot sauce
- Preheat oven to bake 425°. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables, cumin, chili powder, olive oil, salt & pepper. Stir to combine until vegetables are coated.
- Spread vegetable mixture in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes total, stirring vegetables half way through.
- Remove from oven and serve with your desired toppings.